RegiStar 1.0.10 Build History
The build history for RegiStar 1.0.10 is given below. Patches are released after the initial build as necessary, mostly to address bugs. These patches should be installed over an existing installation, without uninstalling the existing installation first.
Build 9307, Apr. 3, 2021 (download): a patch to:
- repair a glitch in the flat fielding of raw images introduced in build 9294; and
- repair: raw images could, rarely, render as completely black when being viewed as Gray.
Build 9294, Mar. 20, 2021: a patch to:
- repair the numerical gamma field in the Display Control dialog;
- repair the Display Control dialog for raw images being viewed as Gray;
- improve entry of display parameters via numerical fields in the Display Control dialog;
- restore missing fields in the FITS header;
- improve the color balance of bright pixels in raw images; and
- implement automatic update checking when a licensed RegiStar session starts.
Build 9263, Feb. 20, 2021: the initial release of RegiStar 1.0.10.
See known issues for a list of known bugs and workarounds for RegiStar 1.0.10.
See revision history for a list of the features added in RegiStar 1.0.10.