RegiStar 1.0.10 Other Enhancements
For a list of the key new features in RegiStar 1.0.10 see revision history. Additional enhancements are listed below.
- The Calibrate “all open images” option now iteratively calibrates images even if they have no overlap with the originally selected reference image.
- Calibrate also includes an option to apply only a linear stretch.
- Multiple and difference view now only display reference images that overlap with the active image, sorted by overlap.
- Register and Calibrate are now somewhat faster.
- Locate Stars yields more complete star recognition on linear images.
- Screen-display calculations are now multithreaded, resulting in faster screen drawing.
- Display caching is implemented for raw images, resulting in smooth scrolling even for these complex images.
- A No-to-all option allows all unsaved images to be closed without saving, to quickly end a session.
- The upper status bar and toolbar have been enhanced to provide additional information and give easier access to commonly used features.
- Implementation of bicubic interpolation has been modified to reduce the prominence of black rings that could appear around bright stars.